Many Agents Don’t Even Have a Written Marketing Plan.
Here is Mine:
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for your property.
- Place your property on FIVE different regional MLS systems, all up and down the coast of Southern California. I advertise in FIVE different MLS systems, not just one!
- Advertise your property on SEVEN major real estate websites, and dozens of minor websites.
- Hold broker caravans and open houses as needed.
- Place a professional For Sale sign on your property.
- E-mail top Realtors in the area to alert them of your property.
- Create advertising for various print media.
- E-mail details of your property to my current buyers.
- A flier on your property will be created and later changed as needed to keep it interesting to buyers and other Realtors.
- Agent-to-agent promotion of your property at marketing meetings.
- Your property will be placed in our ads in the News Press and various local periodicals.
- Your property will immediately be submitted to the Real Estate section of the News Press to maximize its impact of being a newly listed property
- Creation of a custom virtual tour featuring your property on the Internet.
- I will have the flexibility to change the marketing plan as needed to keep buyers and Realtors excited about your property!
- Once a buyer is found, I will closely monitor all transaction activities with the appraiser, inspectors, lender, and escrow officer to help insure a successful final sale!